Subscribe via e-mail

Thursday, September 2, 2010

RESTORE AMERICA


''...and My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.''

2 Chronicles 7:14


I’m asking all Christians to stand with us as we pray for this great Nation.  I ask you to take a moment of time every day and pray that this great land is restored to One Nation under God that we secure the future of a free land for our children, grandchildren, and future generations to come.   I pray that each of you will join us as we pray for the continued blessings this great Nation has enjoyed since our brave and fearless forefathers stepped upon the earth of this land.   I pray that our focus is not on the economy or political climate, but on God.  Only God’s grace can save us and ensure a future that is complete, where we have the benefit of God’s blessing, wholeness, healing and prosperity. 


Therefore, let us humble ourselves and seek the grace of God.  Let us stand firm in the promise of the Word of God and surrender our lives so that we may really live and that our descendants may enjoy the freedom and rights that we have experienced in this great land of America. 


God Bless your family and God Bless America!
 
Join us on Facebook at Pray for America - One Nation under God

0 comments: